We will show how we've used NOMs (and OOUX in general) for...
- 🧙♂️ Fiction-writing, mapping characters, places, and important storyline objects.
- 🍎 Service design, mapping touchpoints to create a system of systems
- 🏠 Home renovation projects to create an order of operations
- 🧠 Mental health and inner work
- ✍️ Marketing and content strategy
- 🎲 Game design
- 🤝 Redesigning an Org Chart
The more you practice OOUX and the ORCA Process, the more you start to see how it can be used outside of UX, even outside of product design.
Do you have an interesting application of the Nested-Object Matrix? Let us know in the comments and we will try and get you on the schedule to show how you are using this powerful tool